Metrology Testing services
Reliable Partner in Precision: Nordic Metrology Science's Accredited Testing ServicesRequest a quote
Metrology testing is a set of technical steps whereby one or more characteristics of a specific product are determined using a defined methodology.
Metrology testing encompasses a series of technical procedures designed to evaluate one or more characteristics of a product, utilizing a specified methodology. This process is crucial in determining whether new measuring instruments or products meet the stringent requirements set forth in relevant normative documents and legislation.
Nordic Metrology Science Testing services
At Nordic Metrology Science, we understand that the quality of your products is paramount. Our rigorous testing procedures help identify and rectify potential flaws, ensuring that your products perform consistently and reliably. This commitment to quality can significantly enhance your brand’s reputation and customer trust.
Our testing services not only adhere to these standards but also ensure that the products align with the specific regulations and quality benchmarks of the state in which they are to be used. By setting test parameters based on both standards and legislation, we provide a comprehensive assessment that guarantees compliance, accuracy, and reliability in your instruments and products.
|Objects under test
|Prepackaged products and measuring containers
|Solid prepackaged products
|Liquid prepackaged products
|Frozen prepackaged products
|Prepacked powder and bulk products
|Prepackaged products with paste consistency and/or rheological properties
Testing documentation base:
- Council Directive 76/211/EEC of 20 January 1976 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making-up by weight or by volume of certain prepackaged products
- Technical Regulation for Prepackaged Goods and Measuring Containers (approved by Order No. 4-594 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania of 25 September 2015)
- Council Directive of 19 December 1974 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to bottles used as measuring containers
- ISO 8106:2004 Glass containers – Determination of capacity by gravimetric method -Test method
- OIML R 87:2016 Quantity of product in prepackages
- OIML R 138:2007 Vessels for Commercial Transactions, which includes requirements for Measuring Container Bottles
Experienced Experts, Reliable Results
Our team of highly qualified and experienced metrology engineers is dedicated to providing you with the highest-quality testing services. We maintain stringent quality control processes to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our results.
Contact us to discuss your specific testing needs and receive a personalized quote tailored to your requirements.